About these release notes
These are the release notes for Sophos Managed Threat Response for macOS 10.12 and later, managed by Sophos Central.
The features mentioned in these release notes are only available if you have the appropriate license.
For information about the changes to Sophos Anti-Virus for macOS, see the Sophos Anti-Virus for macOS release notes.
This version of Sophos Managed Threat Response is supported on macOS 10.12 and later.
Sophos Managed Threat Response (MTR) provides 24/7 threat hunting, detection, and response. It is delivered by an expert team as a fully-managed service. Beyond simply notifying you of attacks or suspicious behavior, the Sophos MTR team initiates actions on your behalf to neutralize even the most sophisticated and complex threats. Two levels of service are available:
- MTR Standard: lead-driven threat hunting, adversarial detections, activity reports, security health check.
- MTR Advanced: MTR Standard features plus leadless threat hunting, enhanced telemetry, proactive posture management, dedicated incident response lead, direct call-in support, asset discovery.
Known issues and limitations
You can find technical support for Sophos products in any of these ways:
- Visit the Sophos Community at community.sophos.com/ and search for other users who are experiencing the same problem.
- Visit the Sophos support knowledge base at www.sophos.com/en-us/support.aspx.
- Download the product documentation at www.sophos.com/en-us/support/documentation.aspx.
- Open a ticket with our support team at https://secure2.sophos.com/support/contact-support/support-query.aspx.
Copyright © 2019 Sophos Limited. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise unless you are either a valid licensee where the documentation can be reproduced in accordance with the license terms or you otherwise have the prior permission in writing of the copyright owner.
Sophos and Sophos Anti-Virus are registered trademarks of Sophos Limited and Sophos Group. All other product and company names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.