Which maintenance version of Endpoint Security and Control do I have?
To find out which maintenance version of Endpoint Security and Control (for example, 10.2.8) is running on your computer:
- Open Endpoint Security and Control.
- In the left-hand pane, under Help and information, click View product information.
- Under Anti-virus and HIPS, click Software.
Endpoint Security and Control version 10.2 is now in its Maintenance phase. Although we still support it, and update the threat detection engine and threat data monthly, feature development has ended. For more information, see Sophos Endpoint for Windows: Product Lifecycle Policy
. You can upgrade to version 10.3.
- Version 10.2.9, November 2013 and later
- Version 10.2.9, October 2013
- Version 10.2.9, September 2013
- Version 10.2.8, July 2013
- Version 10.2.8, June 2013
- Version 10.2.7, May 2013
- Version 10.2.7, April 2013
- Version 10.2.6, March 2013
- Version 10.2.4, February 2013
- Version 10.2.3, January 2013
- Version 10.2.2, December 2012
- Version 10.2.1, November 2012
- Version 10.2.0, October 2012
Endpoint Security and Control 10.3 release notes
Sophos Endpoint for Windows: Product Lifecycle Policy
Calendar of release dates for forthcoming versions of Sophos Anti-Virus
Sophos subscriptions, packages, and product versions - FAQs